In 1888, Italian immigrants founded te winery and grew the first vineyards in Vistalba, Luján de Cuyo, province of Mendoza. Over the first decades of the last century, the winery was run by several families who succeeded in passing on the secret of fine winemaking and the love for their land.
In 1969 it is acquired by the families Nieto and Senetiner, who expand the facilities signalling the beginning of a new stage of growth and brand development. In 1998 it becomes part of the Grupo de Negocios de Molinos Río de la Plata. The winery holds a consolidated leadership position, committed to the highest production and quality standards, backed by a continuous investment plan both in estates and process technology.
The winery has a consolidated position of leadership in all segments of wines and foaming of medium and high range, where it participates, committed to the highest standards of processing and quality, supported by a continuous plan of investments in new farms and process technology